Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PREMIUM PINK///

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I know, another beauty post. but I am currently sick with a cold so I am trying to keep effort to a minimum so I can feel some what normal during Christmas and the week after that (very busy).
Anyway, I purchased this Revlon Liquid Lipstick in number 10, Premium Pink. Uh.. this stuff is amazing. I am in love. So I thought I would share the love. At first, I used this product the wrong way because I didn't realize that this is not a lipgloss but a liquid lipstick so it will dry as a lipstick looks.
I figured out the right way to use this product.
Here we go:

STEP 1:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Start out with hydrated lips. I like to apply chapstick or Vaseline (petroleum jelly). Well during that picture I jut applied some Vaseline.

STEP 2:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Apply the product normally, as if it was just a regular lipgloss.

After applying, your lips should look something like this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STEP 3:
Let the Liquid Lipstick to dry for about a minute. It will dry up looking exactly like a lipstick.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After waiting for it to dry, apply a light color lip gloss to at some shine and also to moisturize.
In the pictures above, I am using Opal, by Laura Mercier. (I got this sample free from Sephora because I bought all my friends gifts for the holidays.)

In the end, your lips should look some what like mine turned out:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am definitely going to go back to the drugstore to purchase other colors. These are very very pigmented and show to true color.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ForeverFashion2

LOVE
ana

2 comments:

  1. I have that in 'stellar sunrise'. You're right, its amazing! I used it the wrong way at first too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice to know about this. i prefer lip gloss but i like the color of the lipstick better. its dry and smooth. this is my first time to visit your blog. glad im here :)

    p.s. i just followed your blog. if you have time, please visit my site and if you like it, please follow. i would love to hear from you. care to exchange links?

    have a merry xmas!

    xo
    sassyrica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete