Friday, February 19, 2010

THE BEST I CAN BE//

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First three photos from Fashion What? and last photo taken by myself.

I always have an interest how other's store their clothing. I am in love with Jane's, from Sea of Shoes shoe wall. It's incredible! I also love the look of hanging clothes on racks. Which is what I do. The last photo is how I store my clothing but I took the large poster down because I wanted to use some of the pictures from the winning prize.

Join our contest here!

It is exactly ONE MONTH LEFT so if you haven't joined please do! All details can be found in that video ^^^

Hmm I think it's time for a Q&A

Go ahead ask away!

Wait I have one question for you to answer and then ask me any questions.

How do you store/keep your clothing?

XX.
ana

1 comment: