Monday, March 15, 2010

Lace.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't have school tomorrow because of the crazy storm. I am so happy. I get to catch up on some sleep!

lace tshirt: F21, denim shirt:, Jcrew, leggings: H&M, boots: Nine West, scarf: ??

Oh and yes.. I have changed the name of my blog.. Sorry I just felt the need to. Just a simple change but it will be the exact same blog.!

I want to thank you. All of you for following me form the very beginning. I wouldn't continue if it was for your sweet comments and emails. I love you.


1 comment:

  1. great outfit, you have awesome style!! love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete