Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trust.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Those are some pictures of my friend Sarah, Sydney, and I. They have been working on their own blogs so I will let you all know when their blogs are up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sarah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sydney

So tomorrow is back to school. We haven't had school for the past three days because of the huge rain/wind storm on saturday. How crazy is that? NO school for three days. Then next week is Tech week because my dance school is having three shows next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. That means every day after shcool next week is dance rehearsals. Best week of the whole year for me.
Then after that I have Spring Break. My cousin from Florida is coming up.
Wow i have some crazy weeks coming up.
Talk to you all soon!
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment