Monday, October 5, 2009

NEW///

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to give a quick post on a couple new things in my room and clothing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are new inspiration pictures that I ripped out of magazines and hung them in my room. Instead of having a bare small wall, I love having some inspiration hanging off of it

I also bought 3 things at the mall the other day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This up coming weekend is one of my really good friend's 15th birthday party. I bought this dress ^ from H&M the other day. I have have decided that I'm going to where it. it's kind of like a flapper dress. It's different but i love different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also bought these shoes from Alfanti. I'm not the biggest fan of them but they will do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I heard all the big rave about the new Black collection from MAC. I was at Macy's the other day and I went over to the MAC counter and saw the volcanic Ash exfoliator. I asked one of the ladies there about it and there was only ONE BOTTLE LEFT. I had to get because I knew that if i hadn't, I would regret it. So I bought it and I love it!!


Hope you all have a lovely week!

LOVE

ana

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun shopping trip! It's always great to get new things! I love your inspirational pages posted on your walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the pics you put up on your walls, i've got a little collage in my room too! and that MAC thing sounds awesome :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete