Friday, April 16, 2010

Dream Catcher

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finaallyyy I bought my Jeffery Campbell wedges today that I have been saving up for about 2 months. They are so comfortable and I could wear them all year since it is a cream color not white. I got them in a size 9 so there is a little room for growth.
Tonight is my school carnival but I think it is going to be rained out, which would be bad. But if it isn't I will be hanging out with friends.
Oh and like my glasses? Aha they dont have any lenses but I wear them alll the time.

xx.

shorts: American Apparel, vest: Levi, shirt: American Apparel, shoes: Jeffery Campbell, glasses: Marc Jacobs, rings: F21 and LF

1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted those shorts! Cute

    And i wish i had your campbells

    Lovely house too!! haha

    -em
    spindizzyfall

    ReplyDelete