Sunday, April 18, 2010

Smell of Summer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next Thursday (April 22) is my birthday!! I am so excited because I am turning 15, and in my family that is a very big deal.
So today is just a relaxing day. Lying in bed finding new blogs and eventually starting my History hw. Tonight I am going out with my grandma for an early birthday dinner.

I also wanted you all to check out two girls that have blogs.

This is Lindsay from Live Laugh Linds.
Her style is incredibly simple but looks put together and chic. Her blog is inspirational for everyone who always wants to look their best.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meet Ali from Aliskye.
Her outfits are always so different and her own. I love them!!

Go check them out!!!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment