Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mixed Metals

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One pair of shorts I bought at American Apparel. I'm planning on getting them in black too. I chose those three rings because it gold, then a ring that has both silver and gold, and then my silver ring. I like combining silvers and golds. Same thing with browns and black.
Babysitting and sims are on my agenda tonight because tomorrow I am going on a field trip so no homework for me tonight.

I just found out that my favorite bands are playing on the same day at Bamboozle... yesss.

shorts: American Apparel, denim shirt: Jcrew, jacket: Express, tights: ??, shoes: Aldo, rings: F21, Avon, and LF

xx.

2 comments:

  1. love the long silver ring!! i want a big ring really badly, i don't have any of those! and they look awesome!

    xoxo
    Ali Skye
    aliskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete