Friday, May 7, 2010

Forever is a Long Time When You Lost Your Way

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic3

(apology for terrible picture quality)

Today my friend and I went thrift store shopping... just for fun and not searching for anything specific. This lace top is one of my findings and I just decided to wear it with thrifted shorts and my Aldo wedges.. a simple look. I wanted to get an outfit post up already so this delay of them would end!!
I also bought that bag at this thrift store called Mint. I love it. It's not too big nor too small.. a perfect sixe plus it was 30 dollars and real leather.

xx

(editing a new outfit post so don't worry.. I am getting back on track with continuous posts)

1 comment: