Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sand Between Your Toes: Outfits

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top: F21, shorts: American Apparel, sunglasses: Ray Bans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bathing suit: Jcrew

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

shirt dress: Silence and Noise, vest: Levi, biker shorts: DIY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress: Jcrew, cardigan: Jcrew, (worn with Tory Burch sandals)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress: H&M, vest: Levi, biker shorts: DIY, sandals: Jeffery Campbell

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

shirt: Silence & Noise, shorts: American Apparel, vest: Levi, sandals: Jeffery Campbell.

Just got back from Miami! Here is my first post on it, showing you all the outfits I wore. Miami was so much fun but I wish I could have stayed longer.
Today we went to South Beach and I bought shorts at Zara. I will show you guys later plus all the other pictures I took.

xx

1 comment: