Monday, May 17, 2010

I Thought You Left

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are the Zara shorts that I mentioned in the last post. I find them to be perfect because they are high waisted (!!!) and a simple jean. They are quite soft and comfortable too.
I just wanted to post a quick outfit of the day and then I will continue on with more Miami pictures. I think I have about 2 more posts worth of pictures. I hope you don't mind. I have been getting a lot of great feedback about them.
I got a question asking about my cousins dress, I am not sure where she got it but I will ask and get back to you all.
Have a wonderful night.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment